RESTRICTIONS FOR SALE
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor
- Contains Paracetamol: Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine. Talk to your doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
- The Day time capsules contain caffeine and so may disrupt sleep if taken at night
- Do not use the capsules after the date shown on the pack.
- Do not take more than 8 capsules in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
Helps clear your head cold
Two different capsules - one for day and one for night
Paracetamol, Caffeine & Phenylephrine
How does this product help?
Sudafed Congestion Headache Relief Day & Night Capsules with Phenylephrine hydrochloride, Caffeine and Paracetamol, help relieve the symptoms of colds and flu, including stuffy noses, headache, sore throat, fever, aches and pains. The Day capsules can also relieve tiredness and drowsiness.for day and one for night
Preparation and Usage
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to take? For oral use.
Swallow whole with water. Do not chew.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Take 2 red/yellow Day capsules every 4 - 6 hours during the daytime, as required, followed by 2 dark blue/light blue Night Capsules at bedtime. Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not take more than 8 capsules in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
Each Day Capsule contains: Paracetamol 500mg, Caffeine 25mg & Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 6.1mg
Each Night Capsule contains: Paracetamol 500mg & Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 6.1mg
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: